About Me

My photo
Are you seeking the services of a talented wordsmith? I'm an award-winning writer and meticulous editor with many years of experience in various genres. I'm available for freelance jobs large and small, whether they involve writing, extensive editing, copyediting, or proofreading. There's nothing more satisfying to me than producing written work that readers find clear, compelling, and professional.

Sunday

Rates, Formats, and Style Guides

I typically charge $25 per hour, but I can instead charge by the page, by the word, or a flat rate for an entire project-- whichever works best for you  --and all rates are negotiable.

I can work with you through e-mail, with documents in Microsoft Word (or a compatible program) or Adobe Acrobat; through Google Docs; or on print documents mailed to and from my home address.

I have experience with both the Associated Press Stylebook and The Chicago Manual of Style. You may specify which, if any, style guide you would like me to use.