About Me

My photo
Are you seeking the services of a talented wordsmith? I'm an award-winning writer and meticulous editor with many years of experience in various genres. I'm available for freelance jobs large and small, whether they involve writing, extensive editing, copyediting, or proofreading. There's nothing more satisfying to me than producing written work that readers find clear, compelling, and professional.

Sunday

Recent Freelance Work

Here's what I've been doing lately.
  • Proofreading medical-device documentation in numerous foreign languages for Crimson Life Sciences (February 2013-present)
  • Copyediting scholarly articles for Philosophers' Imprint online philosophy journal (September 2012-present)
  • Copyediting and proofreading The Common literary magazine (July 2012-present)
  • Proofreading Boys at Play, by N.D. Austin, Joshua H. Cohen, Artie Moffa, and Wing L. Mui (Bicycle Comics Productions, 2009)